PROMINA RED – Merlot 2021

PROMINA RED is a top quality wine produced from 85% Merlot and the remaining 15% from Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah, which, although relatively young, already shows excellent results. The wine was aged for 12 months in Slavonian oak barrels, which is moderately recognizable through its vanilla aroma. Alcohols above 14% with slightly increased acidity produce the aroma of marasca cherry, which gives this wine a unique character. PROMINA RED definitely goes with more intense meat dishes, red meat from the grill, aromatic intense cheeses, but also with chocolate desserts. In addition to the 0.75l bottle, this wine is available in Magnum, double Magnum and 5l versions.


Additional information