MERLOT 2020 – selective vintage

MERLOT 2020 – selective vintage is a top quality wine produced from 85% Merlot and the remaining 15% from Cabernet Sauvgnon and Syrah. The wine was aged for 12 months in Slavonian oak barrels, it has high alcohol content (the actual alcohol is 14.7%) and lower acidity than PROMINA RED, a 2021 merlot. Irresistible aromas of blackberries, blueberries, plums with aromas of vanilla and coffee, which come from Slavonian oak, turn the consumption of this wine into a special experience. Recommendations for pairing dishes are the same as for PROMINA RED wine.
Due to the great interest of the public and successful sales, this wine is sold in small and selected quantities and is available in Magnum and double Magnum versions.


Additional information